Mamiya's Polaroid Film Back HP401 enables the photographer to preview images.
Note! The Mamiya Polaroid Tripod Adapter N or N2 is required when the camera is mounted on a tripod. Adapter N2 has a larger base and contains anti-twist pins for secure camera support
- Includes film speed dial and dark slide
- Accepts any 3 1/4 x 4 1/4" Polaroid or Fuji pack film
- Simply replace the basic film magazine with the Mamiya Polaroid back to check composition, lighting and exposure, as well as effects of complex lighting conditions such as multiple exposure or extended exposure
- The image size is 6 x 4.5cm (actual image size: 56 x 41.5mm)
- The magazine accepts pull-type Polaroid 100 and 669 Series, as well as Fuji FP100 film
- The Polaroid back also includes a film speed dial (ISO 25-6400) and a storage pocket for the dark slide