Mark up, sketch, or collaborate with the small Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet from Wacom and bring your ideas to life. This digital tablet helps you become a visual communicator by letting you sketch out ideas, mark up articles, annotate documents, take handwritten notes and most of all, connect with others. Simply put the tip of the included pen to the tablet to illustrate your thoughts and ideas in dozens of compatible software applications.
Add your own distinctive and personal touch to virtually any document. The tablet is also a great presentation tool, letting you highlight certain sections of your work while you explain it in full detail. In addition to using the included battery free, pressure sensitive pen, you can also utilize the multi-touch feature as well. With multi-touch gestures, such as scroll, zoom, rotate and more, you'll be able to quickly and efficiently navigate through applications and images with this Wacom tablet. A nice complement to any home or office computer, the Intuos Creative Pen & Touch tablet is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
- Included Software Bundle
- This tablet comes with software applications designed to expand your creativity and increase your productivity. Autodesk SketchBook Express is a sketching application for visualizing your ideas, light sketching, and doodling. ArtRage 3 Studio is a paint, draw, and sketch app.
- The Ergonomic, Battery Free Pen
- The included pen has an ergonomic design for comfortable drawing and does not require batteries. There are also two programmable switches located on the pen for assigning shortcuts. It can also be conveniently stored using the pen holder located on the tablet
- Intuitive Functionality
- The multi-touch feature supports easy-to-use hand gestures while the four programmable ExpressKeys can be assigned shortcuts for added productivity
- Active Area
- With an active area of 6.0 x 3.7", you'll have plenty of space draw out your ideas, mark up documents and more
- Pressure Sensitive
- This tablet supports up to 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity to ensure accurate pen input