The PA272W-BK 27" LED Backlit Wide Gamut LCD Desktop Display (Black) from NEC features enhanced color accuracy covering 99.3% of the AdobeRGB color space, 94.8% of the NTSC color space and 146.4% of the sRGB color space. With a variety of input connectors including DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D Dual-Link inputs you can plug this monitor into a variety of computers. You can also connect USB-compatible peripheral devices to either of the two upstream or three downstream USB ports.
Once connected, this monitor supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 with a 16:9 aspect ratio and 6 ms response time. The enhanced resolution and fast response time support enhanced picture quality with reduced lag when viewing fast-moving videos. This VESA-compatible monitor can be mounted to the wall as it supports 100 x 100mm and 100 x 200mm configurations. Whether mounted to the wall or placed on the desktop stand, this monitor can be viewed from a variety of angles as it supports 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
- GB-R LED backlight consumes 37% less power than a comparable CCFL backlight
- 99.3% coverage of the AdobeRGB color space
- Enhanced screen performance (1,000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 350 cd/m² brightness)
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- Five customizable picture modes
- MultiProfiler software provides complete control over the five picture modes, including the loading of any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching
- DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Wide connectivity includes both regular and Mini DisplayPort with 10-bit support, 10-bit HDMI, a DVI-D input as well as a USB hub
- NaViSet Administrator 2 free software solution greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations