The gray S5230-EG0 Spectra HD 2Mp 30x Environmental Pendant D/N IP Smoked Dome Camera System from Pelco includes a 2.0 Mp camera with 30x optical zoom housed in an aluminum, thermo plastic constructed dome drive, environmental pendant back box, and a lower dome with smoked bubble. The camera delivers crystal-clear, live streaming images over the Internet using a standard Web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. With 6 times the resolution of standard definition domes, Spectra HD is a great solution when viewing details such as faces, license plates, tattoos, playing cards (in casinos), or other specific features.
The Spectra HD camera supports high-profile H.264 compression, which is a vast improvement in quality over MPEG-4 and 20 times more efficient than MJPEG. The dome system features open architecture connectivity for third-party software recording solutions, allowing integration into virtually any IP-based HD system. It is also compatible with Digital Sentry video management systems. As with all Pelco IP camera solutions, Spectra HD is Endura enabled to record, manage, configure, and view multiple live streams. When connected to an Endura HD network-based video security system, the dome system has access to EnduraStor and EnduraView for optimized image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
The Electronic image stabilization (EIS) feature of the camera helps compensate for some frequencies of vibration.
Spectra HD can be easily installed and maintained during its lifetime. The unit meets the NEMA Type 4X, IP66 standards when properly installed. Pelco analytics enhance the flexibility and performance of Spectra HD. Nine Pelco behaviors are preloaded and included as standard features. Pelco behaviors can be configured and enabled using a standard Web browser, and they are compatible with Endura or a third-party system that supports alarms using Pelco’s API.
The system uses a standard Web browser for powerful remote setup and administration. Window blanking is used to conceal user-defined privacy areas that cannot be viewed by an operator. Spectra HD 1080 supports up to 32 blanked windows. A blanked area will appear on the screen as a solid gray window. Spectra HD easily connects to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 (or later) and Digital Sentry version 7.3 (or later). The camera is also compatible with Digital Sentry NVs (DS NVs), a full-featured video management software, which is available as a free download from Pelco’s website. DS NVs includes 4 free Pelco IP licenses and allows for the management of video from up to 64 cameras.
Pelco offers an application programming interface (API) and software developer’s kit (SDK) for interfacing with Pelco’s IP cameras.
Pendant mount and Cat5 cable are needed but sold separately.
In all cases, care should be taken to ensure that any dome system is mounted to a rigid location. Although EIS can reduce the impact of vibration on image quality, it cannot correct for all levels of vibration. Other measures should be taken to isolate the camera from the source of the vibration or you need to seek a more rigid mounting location.
- Full HD resolution of up to 1920 x 1080
- 16:9 aspect ratio at 1080p up to 30 images per second (ips)
- 2.0 Mp camera with 30x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom housed in a dome drive
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) covers all the critical areas under surveillance
- Ability to control and monitor video over IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Built-in analytics including AutoTracker and adaptive motion detection
- Two simultaneous video streams; dual H.264 or H.264 and scalable MJPEG
- 360° continuous pan rotation at 280° per second
- Supported protocols are TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, NTP, and more
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) helps compensate for some frequencies of vibration
- USB expansion slots for Pelco alarm and audio accessories
- 16 preset tours, 256 dome presets, 32 window blanks
- Open IP standards
- ONVIF conformant
- Certifications: CE, Class A, FCC, Class A, UL/cUL Listed, C-Tick, KCC, ONVIF Profile S, Cisco Medianet Media Services Proxy 2.0 compatible, meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards when installed properly (B52-F-E, B52-PG-E, and B52-PSG-E), U.S. Patents 5,931,432; 6,793,415 B2; 6,802,656 B2; 6,821,222 B2; 7,161,615 B2