The waterproof khaki with chocolate leather 307L Camera and Laptop Shoulder Bag from Billingham holds a DSLR with an attached lens, a zoom telephoto lens such as a 70-200 f/2.8, two additional lenses, a flash, and accessories between two SuperFlex touch-fastened interior dividers and a V Bridge 15 v-shaped lens support divider. It also accommodates a 13" Macbook Pro or a similar-sized laptop inside a dedicated slipcase inside the main compartment.
The PressTop closure features a wide rectangular frame for holding the bag open and can be zippered closed after being clamped shut. To further secure the bag, solid brass cast fittings at the front provide tough, rust-resistant buckle-fasteners for holding the bag's weight. Creating a sculpted look, the top has a contoured main flap with a double-layered, waterproofed-seam and the base is padded for protection. Accessories can be secured in double pockets at the front, a large zippered pocket at the back, or inside optional Delta pockets that secure to the side for extra storage.
The bags exterior features waterproof FibreNyte fabric and stain-resistant chocolate leather accents. There are dual grab handles to carry the bag, as well as a two-inch wide, webbed shoulder strap. The shoulder strap features a removable comfort pad, which is made from top-grain leather with a non-slip base layer for security. Additionally, the comfort pad is finished with heavy-duty press-studded strap guides to complement the bag and features a grooved inner core of high-density closed cell foam that molds to the shape of your shoulder.
- Laptop slipcase with soft lining is foam padded
- Contoured, closed-cell foam base panel provides removable impact protection that extends underneath entire main compartment
- Two interior SuperFlex 10-21 dividers for protecting and separating your gear are designed to move aside when pushed allowing the bag to mold to wearers shape
- Touch-fastened V-shaped padded lens support divider, called the V Bridge 15, cradles your on-camera lens from underneath
- Abrasion-resistant, man-made FibreNyte is bonded to a polyester lining with Billingham StormBlock butyl rubber
- D-shaped holes on lower leather straps for attaching an optional Backpack Harness or optional Tripod Straps (5/8")
- Khaki FibreNyte stays true to its color and weighs 10 percent less than Billingham's traditional canvas
- Strong, stain-resistant, top-grain leather retains natural growth marks for a unique hide and is vegetable-tanned using natural compounds like tree bark to avoid acidic chemicals
- Non-fray lining is anti-wicking to prevent any moisture from being absorbed
- Closed cell foam features durable shock-absorbing cells for good insulation and resistance to moisture and mold
- Zippers have teeth woven into the support tape for extra strength and to keep them flat to prevent damage to fabric or gear
- Spun polyester webbing as found in parachute harnesses- stays flat, wears well, and doesn't absorb moisture to prevent deterioration
- Webbing is woven on old-style looms that produce a denser, more durable weave with greater pliability than newer looms
- Tested for abrasion resistance by the Martindale Test
- SATRA tested for high quality materials and production methods