The 2700PHA2 Hard Case for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter is a watertight hard case from HPRC that features a pre-cut foam interior to fit the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter, the Transmitter, Range Extender, a Smartphone, a Tablet, two Spare Batteries, the charger, and a number of other miscellaneous accessories. It also features the HP1100M, a hardshell memory card case that holds up to eight MicroSD cards. The case is impact and drop resistant, corrosion resistant, and features a neoprene seal that when properly closed is designed to keep the case watertight and your Phantom gear protected even if submerged in shallow water. A release valve allows you to equalize air pressure when traveling between different elevations.
The modular nature of the interior means that if your needs ever change, you can repurpose this case by replacing the foam cutout with either the 2700FO cubed foam from HPRC or the PB-2700DKO divider kit from Porta Brace.
- TTX01 polypropylene plastic resin hardshell construction is designed to be highly impact and corrosion resistant while staying lightweight
- Meets IP67, STANAG 4280, and DS 81-41 standards for durability as well as ATA 300 air-travel specifications
- Fully watertight with neoprene o-ring seal and air pressure release valve
- Soft handgrip and rigid handle designed to maximize comfort when carrying it around
The 2700PHA2 Fits the Following Gear
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter
- Transmitter, Smartphone holder and Range Extender
- Tablet Computer
- Vision Battery Charger
- Two Spare Vision batteries
- Four spare props up to 9"
- Two Pens
- Four AA batteries for Transmitter
- HP1100M hardcase for up to eight MicroSD cards