The Wolverine Super F2D 4-in-1 Film to Digital Converter is a standalone film scanner that is capable of producing 20MP image files in as little as three seconds from color or black and white, negative or transparency 35mm, 126, 110, and Super 8 film types. Easy-to-load dedicated adapters and inserts permit the use of these multiple film types in a seamless manner and do not require the cutting of film strips if desired.
One-touch scanning capabilities are complemented by the ability to have color and exposure settings either automatically corrected or manually adjusted, with results visible on the integrated 2.4" color LTPS LCD monitor. Internal memory can store up to 40 scans for offloading to a Mac or PC computer via USB 2.0 connection or, alternatively, scans can also be saved to SD/SDHC memory cards. Additionally, a TV-out jack is available for previewing scans directly on an optional television or monitor.
- Standalone 20 megapixel film scanner accepts four different film formats and takes just three seconds to produce a scan.
- Compatible with color or black and white transparency or negative 35mm, 126, 110, and Super 8 film types.
- Easy-to-load adapters permit the scanning of rolls of film without having to cut into smaller strips if desired.
- 110 and Super 8 inserts enable the scanning of these smaller formats using the 35mm/126 negative adapter.
- Slide adapter accepts 35mm, 126, and 110 mounted slides.
- 2.4" color LTPS LCD monitor enables image preview and also facilitates exposure and color balance adjustment.
- Internal memory can save up to 40 scans, which can then be offloaded to a Mac or PC computer via USB 2.0 connection.
- Imagery can also be saved directly to SD/SDHC memory cards.
- TV-out jack facilitates direct viewing from the scanner to a television or monitor.