The 128GB Professional 1066x Compact Flash Memory Card (UDMA 7) from Lexar features a 128GB storage capacity perfect for storing large files including high-quality photos, 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. With a 1066x speed rating, this card is capable of achieving data read speeds of up to 160 MB/s and data write speeds of up to 155 MB/s, allowing you to transfer your files via the card-to-computer transfer method via a UDMA 7-enabled card reader (sold separately).
In addition to enhanced data transfer rates, this CompactFlash card supports the Video Performance Guarantee specification. With a VPG of 65 MB/s you can rest assured this card will capture video streams at a minimum data rate of 65 MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. You also benefit from Lexar Image Rescue Software designed to protect your data in the event the data is accidentally erased or the card becomes corrupted.
- Capture High-Quality Images and HD Video
This Lexar Professional 1066x CompactFlash card lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160 MB/s). And you'll power through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfers.
(Enhanced data read speed achieved when paired with a UDMA 7-enabled card reader, sold separately.)
- Capture Professional-Level Video with VPG-65 Support
- The card supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) specification. This card's been tested and guaranteed for professional video capture streams at a minimum guaranteed write speed of 65 MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. This enables professional-quality video capture at high frame rates with no dropped frames.
- Recover Files with Image Rescue Software
The card includes Image Rescue Software, which recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted.
(This software is available for free via download with purchase of the card.)
- Rigorously Tested
- This card has undergone extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.