The black Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 Lens is a standard prime lens with a 35mm format equivalent focal length of 50mm that is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras. This lens features a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture ideal for working in low-light situations and for separating your subject from the background. Contributing to image quality is the use of two aspherical elements that helps to eliminate spherical aberrations and distortion.
During shooting, a high-speed Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) autofocus system allows you to silently and quickly achieve focus. This focusing system also lets the 25mm lens focus as close as 9.4" for getting tightly framed shots. Additionally, it features a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas as well as a front filter thread of 46mm.
Included with the lens are the front and rear lens caps, the LH-49B lens hood, and the DR-49 decoration ring. Optional accessories such as a macro conversion lens and case are available.
- Aperture range from f/1.8 all the way to f/22
- 50mm equivalent focal length provides a normal field of view of 47°
- Lens construction of 9 elements in 7 groups
- MSC autofocus system is perfect for recording high definition video without noise from the lens disrupting your shots
- The maximum image magnification is 0.12x, or a 0.24x 35mm equivalent
- Weighs 4.8 ounces
- Optional MCON-P02 Macro Converter enables close-up focusing on your subjects