The N-1205X Carbon Fiber Tripod from Sirui is an ideal tripod for anyone who needs to pack light and reserve the option to, at a moment's notice, slim down their camera's support system to just a monopod. The N-1205X features a leg that unscrews and attaches to a second included mounting plate to form a monopod. It also features a split center column for a fast and easy transition to low-angle shooting.
The tripod is a versatile support, able to hold 22 lb of gear while reaching a maximum height of 60.6", and a minimum height of only 5.7".
The legs fold upward 180° to achieve a relatively compact folded length of 15.7", even with select head models attached. The entire package stays very compact to fit comfortably in most carry-on bags and many backpacks. A custom carrying case with padded handle is included.
The tripod's center column is reversible, and it splits in two, to convert to a short center column so that you can set up extremely close to the ground for ultra-low-angle shooting. With the center column split and the long section removed, you can set the legs at their widest angle (80°) and shoot from only 5.7" off the ground.
- Easily converts into a monopod.
- A split center column allows for quick and easy transition to low-angle shooting.
- Carbon fiber construction offers a lightweight yet very sturdy build. It also does not react adversely to cold temperatures.
- 3mm diameter difference between each leg section for greater overall stability.
- Silicone twist locks for leg stages and anti-leg rotation system for faster, one-handed set-up.
- Automatic leg-angle lock mechanism for speed and convenience. Independently lock legs into place at three different angles: 23°, 52° & 80°.
- Short center column allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions – minimum height of 5.7".
- An additional mounting plate attaches to the unscrewed monopod leg to mount a camera. A wrist strap is included for added security.
- Leg foam grips facilitate handling in extreme weather conditions.
- Center column hook allows you to add a ballast for a sturdier setup.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of many cameras, or heads.
- Padded travel bag with sturdy shoulder strap for carrying is included.