The Scott Kelby Mitros+ TTL Flash and Odin TCU TTL Flash Trigger Kit for Canon from Phottix features the Mitros+ TTL flash for Canon, the Odin TCU TTL flash trigger, 10" flash softbox with strap, a 36" Double-Small white shoot-through umbrella, Varos II multi-function flash shoe umbrella holder, a 6.6 pound Stay-Put Sandbag II, a 28" gear bag, and a 6.5' 5-section compact light stand. This gives you a wide variety of tools and accessories for advanced off-camera flash photography.
The basis of this kit is the Mitros+ flash, which has a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm and a built-in Odin transmitter/receiver. This works well with the Odin TCU flash trigger for remote flash control and firing. They work within 4 channels and 3 groups within a range of 328' with a 2.4 GHz frequency. These are specific to Canon cameras with E-TTL / E-TTL II.
The 10" softbox and strap lets you diffuse the light of your shoe-mount flash unit. It even has movable inner diffusers for more control and a top vent for bouncing light. There is also a Varos II Multi-Function umbrella holder for mounting a flash to a stand and utilizing the included 36" Double-Small folding white shoot-through umbrella. Additionally, there is a 5-section 6.5' light stand, a 28" gear bag, and a 6.6 pound Stay-Put II sandbag.
- Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away
- Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors
- Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units
- A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out
- High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera
- A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience
- Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 1-199 Hz for up to 100 flashes
- Status LED lights will notify you when the flash is ready to fire
- Overheating protection will slow the firing time to avoid damage from heat
- AF-assist light for focusing in poor lighting conditions
- Memory system for retaining your settings when the flash is powered off
- 3.5mm sync port for connecting this flash to a larger system
- USB port for installing firmware updates