The ISEE I Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro or Smartphone from SHAPE features a motorized 2-axis gimbal designed to keep the camera or smartphone level as well as isolate it from hand shake. In addition to stability, the gimbal allows you to tilt the camera up or down using a push-button control on the hand grip. It powers using two LP-E6 type batteries, the same battery type used by many Canon EOS cameras, such as the 7D and 5D Mark III.
The I SEE I features a 1/4"-20 screw to attach the camera and can be balanced for use with a GoPro HERO or iPhone-sized smartphone weighing between 0.5 and 1.5 lb. An adapter for the iPhone is included; however to use other smartphones or cameras with propriety mounts, such as the GoPro, a separately available 1/4"-20 female adapter will be required.
- Included smartphone mount adjusts to fit phones up to 3.5" wide
- Stabilized on the tilt axis and the roll axis; your body acts as the third axis
- Settings and adjustments can be made by connecting the gimbal to a computer using a USB cable
- Automatic balancing with the press of a button
- Two LP-E6 type batteries and a charger included