The Canon C100 C300 C500 EVF Shoulder Mount from SHAPE is a shoulder rig with light weight support (LWS) for the Canon Cinema EOS line of movie cameras. As the three have a similar profile, this rig is compatible with the C100, C300, and C500 models. The base plate features specially recessed rods to accommodate the these cameras' uniquely tall stature while ensuring proper centering of lenses in case a matte box is used. It also features the Paparazzi Handle and a mount for EVFs (electronic view finders).
The system includes 15mm rods that feature the standard LWS spacing of 60mm. Because rod-based accessories are standardized you can use virtually any 15mm accessories for LWS you want with this rig. Types of accessories include, follow focuses, matte boxes, mounts for external audio and video recorders, EVFs, battery plates, cages, and more. The included rods are 12" in length and can be extended if needed.
Handles and a shoulder pad allow you to use the Canon C100 C300 C500 Shoulder Mount on a tripod or hand-held. The handles feature rosettes and spring-loaded push-buttons so that the angle can be adjusted on the fly without having to loosen a screw. Both the hand grips and the shoulder pad clamp onto the rods using a single red knob that ratchets in case you can't turn it a full circle. Extension rods can be added behind the shoulder pad for attaching weights, battery plates, or other accessories intended to behind the camera, or to help balance the load.
The Paparazzi Handle resembles a scorpion tail, and not only provides a secure point of contact for carrying the camera, it also allows you to mount various accessories, such as outboard recorders and field monitors about the camera. In addition, the EFV Mount allows you to relocate the LCD screen for the Canon C300 and C500 or mount a third-party EVF. If features two 1/4"-20 screws as well as a shoe adapter.
- Made specifically for the Canon Cine EOS C100, C300, and C500 cameras
- Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 12" in length
- Compatible with nearly all 15mm rod accessories that feature 60mm center-to-center LWS (light weight support) spacing
- Attaches underneath the camera with four M4 screws (included) or using with 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 screws (also included)
- Recessed rod height to ensure proper centering of matte boxes relative to lens
- Ratchet keys located on the both sides of the Base Plate secure the 15mm rods
- Tripod mountable with 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 screw
- Provides a top handle for transporting assembled rig with camera
- Shoe mount for monitor, microphone, light, or other accessory
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded attachment points for articulating arms and other add-ons
- Provides mounting point for included EVF mounting arm
- L-shaped bracket with 1/4"-20 screw features additional side screw for select EVFs
- Compatible with Sony OLED, Alphatron, and other viewfinders
- Show adapter included for use with the original, detachable Canon C300 and C500 LCD screens as well as hotshoe-based EVFs
Quick Handle Rod Block
- Push button 360° rotating handles for fast set up adjustments
- Achieve precise positioning by sliding Rod Block along the rods
- Secure the handles by tightening a single knob on one side of the Rod Block
Mini Composite Shoulder Pad
- Single red knob for adjusting and securing the shoulder pad
- Can be left on rig even when using a tripod
- Padded for operator comfort
- By attaching extension rods to the back, weights such as the SHAPE Base Counter-Weight can be added