The TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift Lens from Canon is a telephoto length manual focus lens for EF mount cameras with a 27º diagonal angle of view on full frame cameras. It provides tilt-shift functions to control perspective and correct convergence of lines within your frame. It is especially useful in portrait and product photography. The optical tilt mechanisms enable precise control of depth of field along with perspective control.
The tilt-shift function on the 90mm f/2.8 lens allows adjustment of the focal plane by an angle of +/-8º and enables parallel shift of the optical axis by +/-11mm. Both tilt and shift can be engaged singly and in combination. The lens mount itself can rotate left or right by 90º with click-stop adjustment each 30º.
Gaussian optics provide sharp delineation and true background blur. The minimum focus distance for this lens is 19.2". The focus ring on the lens provides precise manual focus action via its linear extension focus system and the tilt and shift knobs are sturdy and smoothly control the mechanisms.
- TS-E lens is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- The 27° diagonal angle of view (without tilt or shift) is ideal for short telephoto focal length applications including portraiture and product photography.
- High precision glass (6 elements/5 groups) for low distortion and high resolution to the edge of the image. Gaussian optics give high-quality delineation and true background blur.
- The tilt and shift mechanisms rotate +/-90° about the lens axis but do not rotate independently.
- Overall linear extension manual focus system
- Sub-wavelength structure coatings minimize ghosting and flare