The AKG SE-300B is a power supply and signal output stage for all AKG Blue Line series microphone capsules. The power supply is designed as the back-bone of the Blue Line series, allowing a variety of interchangeable capsules to be used as applications change.
The SE-300B is a lightweight, rugged unit with an output stage that preserves the integrity of the audio signal while providing a very low noise floor and high output gain. A preattenuation switch provides extra headroom and eliminates distortion caused by overload when reproducing excessively loud signals. A low frequency roll-off switch reduces low frequency noise caused by wind, ambiance, bad grounds etc. The SE-300B is powered with an external 9 to 52 V phantom power source.
- Blue Line Series Power Supply
- The SE-300B is designed for use with all AKG Blue Line series microphone capsules.
- Transformerless Output Stage
- Quiet noise-free signal at high output gain are a result of the transformerless output circuitry Incorporated in the SE-300B.
- Pad Switch
- A preattenuation pad switch enhances head room and prevents overload caused by excessively loud signals.
- Low Frequency Roll-Off
- A low frequency roll-off switch removes low frequency rumble and noise caused by wind, ambiance, etc.