This Dedolight Basic 3-Light Kit features 3 DL4H heads, barndoors, light stands, barndoors, bulbs, and a hard carrying case.
The DL4H light head of the Dedolight system is extremely compact yet with its dual-lens concept provides superb light output. With a 100W lamp in the flood position, its light output is greater than a 300W Fresnel studio fixture. In the spot position, it equals or exceeds a 1000W Fresnel studio fixture. The inexpensive lamps provide exceptional economy, coupled with exceptional life expectancy.
The multi-voltage power supply allows individual dimming of the lamp heads. Each of the four connector sockets has its own individual four-position control knob which changes the color temperature of the light (from 3400° to 3200° or 3000° Kelvin) and can turn off all power to the head it controls. This basic 3-light kit includes stands, barndoors, bulbs, and a case.
The DT24-3 Power Supply/Control Unit powers three lights, each equipped with 150W lamps at a nominal voltage of 24V. Its AC power input can be set for every AC power in the world from 100V to 255V in 24 steps.
- Powering Options
- The DLH4 offers a wide range of powering options. from battery to AC power with color temperature control
- A high quality mirror reflects light through meniscus and condenser lenses, providing a much higher light output than would be expected
- Advanced Optical Design
- Due to an advanced optical design, these heads create a flat, even bright light, with a narrow beam spread
- Clean Beam
- Precision lighting by a clean beam, with practically no stray light
- Kit case measures 22.5 x 17 x 10.25" (57 x 43 x 26 cm)