The Rolls PB223 Mic Power II Dual 48V Phantom Power Supply supplies 48 phantom volts for two condenser mics using standard 3-pin XLR cables. The AC adapter is included.
A unique feature is the ability to power multiple PB223s from a single AC power supply by chaining together power connections for each unit. Each PB223 has two DC jacks as well as a 100 kHz switching power supply to prevent audio noise.
Dual inputs and outputs let you feed a single mic, a stereo pair, or any two separate mics. The PB-223 is also available in a single channel version, the PB23.
- Dual 48V Power for Your Mics
- The PB223 offers two channels of 48V phantom power on standard XLR connectors, so you can power one or two mics. If your audio interface or mixer doesn't feed condenser mics, add the PB223 to bridge the connection.
- Share Power Among Multiple Units
- Tired of having a mess of separate power cables hogging your power strips? You can drive multiple PB223s from a single AC power supply by chaining them together. Each PB223 has DC in and through jacks so you can connect them in series using 5mm DC cables.
- Low Noise
- The Dual Phantom Power Supply uses a 100 kHz switching power supply to prevent audio noise from the AC connection.