Kodak E100VS film gives photographers the most vivid, saturated colors available in any 100-speed transparency film. It's a daylight-balanced, color reversal film designed for Kodak Chemicals, Process E-6. And its brilliant colors are made possible by Kodak's new, proprietary Color Amplifying Technology.
E100VS Film is designed for both location and studio applications. It's ideal for creating high-color transparency images that jump off the light box. Use E100VS for nature, scenics, wildlife, food, and jewelry - in fact, any subject that calls for brilliant and dramatic hues.
- Kodak's proprietary color amplifying technology
- Outstanding color intensity; Neutral gray scale; Images that come to life on a light box
- Kodak T-Grain Emulsion technology
- Exceptional sharpness; Very fine grain
- ISO 100 speed
- More versatility in available light; Capture more salable images
- Superb reciprocity
- No compensation required for exposures from 1/10,000 second to 10 seconds