This small, rugged Mole Richardson Mini Mole is a a classic focusing Fresnel spot light. Known in the industry as an "Inkie", it can be used in motion picture and television studios, as well as in still photography.
Equipped with a 250 watt bulb (available separately), this fixture will throw a beam of light of 195 footcandles 1.1 feet in diameter from 10 feet @ full spot. It will throw a beam of 25 footcandles 9.3 feet in diameter from the same distance @ full flood.
The Mini Mole accepts bulbs of 250, 200, 150 and 100 watts. This model is equipped for 120 Volt use, but may be use with 230VAC with the appropriate bulb and adapter plug -- available separately.
- Perfect as a key light on smaller sets
- Great as a backlight or kicker on larger sets
- Quartz tungsten halogen bulbs from 100 - 250 watts are available separately
- The top of the fixture opens up and folds back for easy acess to the bulb
- Control knob on the rear offers smooth focus of the beam