The Rolls MX56C MiniMix A/V is a compact, battery operated four-channel audio mixer with a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini line input, mono 1/4" phone line input, stereo RCA line input and XLR microphone input. The mixer operates on a 9V battery and is an ideal solution for field audio mixing in video recordings, ambient sound capturing, and other portable mixing applications.
The microphone input is capable of providing phantom power to condenser microphones with the move of a jumper. The output section features a pair of RCA line connectors, an 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo headphone output and a 1/4" phone instrument level output. Each input channel features its own level dial for maximum control over audio gain.
The MX56C is a professional, portable, and cost-effective solution for mixing microphones with audio from CD players, MP3 devices, laptop computers, video devices, etc.
- Line Level Inputs
- The MiniMix A/V features a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini, a mono 1/4" phone and stereo RCA line connections.
- Microphone Input
- An XLR 3-pin microphone input is capable of provided phantom power with the move of a jumper.
- Line and Instrument Level Outputs
- The output section provides the option of line level signal via RCA phono connections or 1/4" TS instrument level output. The instrument level output allows connection to guitar and keyboard amplifiers. An 1/8" stereo headphone output is also featured.
- Battery Operated
- The MiniMix is capable of both battery and AC power, however batteries are included and the AC power supply is optional.