The Miller DS-10 fluid head delivers the level of quality only found in more expensive (high-priced) heads, for today's compact digital camcorder shooters. Features a multi-step fluid drag system, an integrated counterbalance system combined with a sliding balance plate and a quick release and automatic locking system.
- Multi-Step Pan & Tilt Fluid Drag System
- The DS-10 fluid head incorporates Miller's multi-step Fluid Drag system ensuring smooth, consistent fluid drag control across all temperature ranges and through a wide range of light and heavy settings.
- Preset Counterbalancing
- The DS-10 uses a special designed counterbalanced system, to neutralize the effect of payloads and their centers of gravity.
- Quick Release Camera Platform
- This device is fitted with a precision, quick release camera platform that incorporates a sliding balance plate for fine tune payload balancing.
- Safe at Any Temperature
- Pressure or temperature does not influence the damping system, it has an operating range from -40°F to +149°F, and works without friction.