The C20S Dutch head is designed to make it simple and straightforward to execute exceptionally smooth side-tilt effects, whether you're shooting video, 16mm or 35mm.
Features a patented fluid damping system with 7 precisely repeatable steps plus 0, assuring outstanding drag levels and extraordinary smoothness in both pan and tilt functions. The counterbalance system with its 8-position easy grip selector and frictionless sliding camera plate, allows the cameraperson to fine tune the balancing of any camera and lens combination.
- Counterbalance System with 7 Settings plus 0
- The C20S Dutch features an 8-position easy grip selector with a sliding balance plate allows the cameraperson to fine-tune the balancing of any camera and lens combination. Additional tilt angle can be also achieved by turning the tilt knob to OFF position, provided the counterbalance selector ring has been previously set to "0".
- Tilt Drag Control
- Features 3-fluid damping modules, which assure outstanding, drag levels and extraordinary smoothness in the tilt functions. Tilt movements can be dampened with 7 precisely repeatable steps of drag, while freewheeling is obtained by simply setting the relevant selector ring to position "0".
- Mounts directly on the C20S fluid head or any similar quick release type heads
- Built-in spirit level for easy horizontal leveling
- Maximum load capacity of: 55 lbs