The Altman 208-240 Volt Micro Ellipse is a lightweight framing spotlight incorporating a 2" optical system designed to produce narrow to medium beam spreads up to 15 feet away. The fixture utilizes the popular MR-16 family of dichroic reflector bulbs which are ideal for architectural and display applications due to the bulbs long life, low cost, and low wattage. Included are four integral steel framing shutters that provide beam shaping abilities in conjunction with a pattern slot and optional holder that accepts standard Size "E" 1.5" patterns to project visual images.
This fixture throws a beam of light of 25 footcandles 6.1 feet in diameter from 15 feet, @ full spot.
This fixture throws a beam of 15 footcandles 9.3 feet in diameter from 15 feet, @ medium flood.
- Tool free lamp centering.
- Adaptable to most track systems.
- Die-cast aluminum components.
- Dimmable 75W, 12V short circuit and thermal protected electronic transformer.
- Additional accessories, such as barndoors, pattern holder, Iris, and track lighting adapters are available separately.