The Altman 1000S-HM Fresnel Light serves as a 500W, 750W, or 1000W key, large backlight, or kicker. This 1000 watt hanging and manually controlled Fresnel features a front door with spring action top accessory ear, a short cable for grid use, a 175mm short focus lens, safety screen, a tubular steel yoke with a pipe clamp, cord wrap, and a hinged filter frame. It has a safety screen, and fits standard 5/8" studs. Quite powerful, the 1000S-HM provides a beam of 202 foot-candles 6' in diameter from 30' @ full spot, and 21 foot-candles 31' in diameter from 30' @ full flood.
This light accepts all F7-designation Altman standard accessories, such as a 4-leaf barndoor, 8-leaf barndoor, 3-in-1 snoot set, and a full complement of scrims. This particular combination of lens and power is also available is a stand mount (1000SSM) and a hanging, pole-operated version (1000SPO).
This fixture is equipped for 120 Volt AC operation. It will also function with 220 AC Voltage, with the appropriate bulb and plug adapter, available separately.
- A 500, 750, or 1000-watt key, large backlight, or kicker light
- Stylish, durable, and efficient
- Front door w/ spring-action top and 3' cable with heavy duty in-line switch
- 175mm Standard focus lens, with safety screen
- Fits standard 5/8" studs, and includes filter frame
- "F/S EZ Glide System" allows tray assembly to easily flood and spot
- Ribbed design for strength and ventilation
- Optionally available light control accessories include barndoors, snoots, and scrims
- Supplied for 120 AC voltage but functions with 220-240 voltage with appropriate optional bulb and adapter plug