A 60mm-long Arca-style quick release clamp that can be added upon any tripod head with a 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 threaded screw, the Wimberley C10 quick release adapter accepts Arca-type quick release plates from Acratech, Arca-Swiss, Foba, Novoflex, NPC, Studioball & (of course) Wimberley.
From head-to-toe it is a superior, exceptionally engineered design which will yield many years of reliable, heavy-duty use.
Please click here for a lens-plate reference chart to find the recommended plate for your particular lens.
- Superstrong 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Wimberley uses 7075 T6 series aluminum for the C10 clamp, which is a standard within the aviation industry and amongst the world's strongest aluminum alloys. It is heavily alloyed with zinc to be incredibly strong and durable, with superior tensile and yield strength thresholds than 6061 T6 aluminum alloy.
- Accepts all Arca-Type Quick Release Plates
- The Wimberley C10 clamp will securely hold any manufacturer's Arca-type quick release plate, available from a host of manufacturers.
- Captive Locking Screw
- The clamp's locking knob cannot accidentally fall off from being unscrewed too far.
- Central 3/8"-16 Threaded Socket + Two 1/4"-20 Threaded Sockets
- There is a central 3/8"-16 threaded tripod socket as well as two 1/4"-20 threaded sockets, which are located equidistant ~27mm from the central socket.
- Set Screw Prohibits Twisting Upon Tripod Head Platform
- With no need for adhesives or additional hardware, twisting of the C10 clamp upon your tripod head platform can be prohibited by employing the set screw which is integrated into the C10 clamp. The set screw is located ~45mm from the center of the 3/8"-16 threaded tripod socket.
- Built for Tough Use
- Wimberley's C10 clamp has a tongue-in-pocket design which protects internal parts from dust and grit. The spring-loaded moving jaw communicates brilliantly to your hand that the camera's quick release plate and the jaw are in contact.
- Grooves Allow Extended Motion
- Shallow channels extending from the C10 clamp's sides stop just short of the central tapped hole, allowing great fore-aft adjustment when using the safety stops on Wimberley's (and others) quick release plates.