An extreme astronomical and long distance observation tool of the highest measure, the Fujinon 25x150 MT-SX Binocular is a gargantuan unit with 150mm large-aperture objective lenses and a straight-viewing design. Boasting precise resolving power and superior light condensing power, this is an ideal unit for exacting observations in specialized fields. Fujinon has applied their multilayer anti-reflection EBC coatings to each lens surface, and it is also sealed for extreme resistance to the elements.
The 25x150 MT-SX is delivered without any mounting system, but there is an optional dedicated angled mount for full time astronomical use. The 25x150 MT-SX also accepts the Polaris series of polarizing, haze, nebula, or neutral density eyepiece filters.
- Military-specification unit meant for outdoor installations
- Extremely effective as an astronomical unit
- Fujinon's EBC multicoatings upon every optical surface
- Wide 67° apparent field of view from 25x magnification and 2.7° true field
- Optional dedicated mount
- Angled eyecups shield viewer from stray light
- Adjustable interpupillary distance setting (~60-70mm)
- Accepts Fujinon's Polaris series of eyepiece filters