The Camcrane 200 is a tripod mounted, boom-arm, camera crane system designed to allow you to smoothly boom your camera up, boom your camera down and move your camera in an infinite number of 360 degree areas. When balanced and used correctly the Camcrane 200 moves with such tremendous precision and fluidity that the results can only be called "picture perfect".
Camera cranes have been an industry standard for over 85 years. People have used cranes to move cameras to new heights both literally and figuratively, and now you can too.
The Camcrane 200 is the most affordable and versatile crane of its type on the market today. With its ease of set-up and variable boom lengths, you'll soon find yourself shooting the shots that you've always dreamed of.
- Constructed of aluminum alloy with black coat finish.
- With the four length combinations - 3.3', 4.10', 6.6' and 8.1' - and three fulcrum (balance) settings, the arm can be adjusted and balanced to right elevation that's needed, and holds cameras up to 25 lbs at 8-ft and 30 lbs at the 6.6' length.
- Can vertical boom from floor to 10-ft @ the 8-ft length (variable).
- Rotates 360 degrees via precision, zero deflection, needle roller, turntable bearing.
- Mounts on the 3/8" standard bolt found on the majority of medium and heavy-duty tripods.
- The Head Unit has a 3/8" mounting holes/slots allowing you to attach and horizontally balance a pan and tilt video head and can be set up in either high or low mode.
- Crane can be operated from either the head unit or the weight unit.
- Fits easily into trunk of car at only 3.3-ft long.