The SGM-1X is a supercardioid shotgun microphone which features an 11.8" barrel with low impedance and XLR output. It's low self noise (of -65db), wide bandwidth, switchable low-cut and integrated shockmount make this mike an excellent value. 1 "AAA" battery gives you approximately 1,000 hours of operation time, so you can get the job done without the worry of additional power supplies!
- 11.8" supercardioid shotgun microphone.
- Switchable low-cut filter.
- Integrated shockmount attaches to camera shoe or mic stand.
- Uses 1 "AAA" battery (lasts approx. 1,000 hours), eliminating the need for a phantom power supply.
- Use an XLRF "plug-in" transmitter to make a wireless shotgun microphone!