The CX2310 SUPER-X PRO from Behringer is an active frequency crossover enabling two-way stereo or three-way mono operation. Each band features two 24dB Linkwitz-Riley filters, as well as individual polarity switches for each output that allow for quick and easy runtime compensation for various driver and horn types.
Additionally, the CX2310 adds a separately adjustable subwoofer output that provides an extra low-frequency band. The unit is housed in a single rack space chassis and has illuminated switches for ease of use in dark environments.
- Professional high-precision stereo 2-way or mono 3-way crossover
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Separate sub woofer section with independent frequency control
- Individual output level controls for all bands
- Individual output mutes for easy band adjustment and individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25Hz subsonic filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference