Slik's "PROFESSIONAL" series tripods aren't well known in the United States, but do have an enviable reputation in Japan. They're rock solid and easy on your hands. Abundant intelligent touches and precision craftsmanship abound. Consider them a pinnacle amongst studio tripods, with stepladder-height capacity and the strength for large setups.
The PROFESSIONAL II is intended for use with larger medium format setups, as well as smaller 35mm and field 4x5 camera systems. The grooved, rugged tubular leg design prevents unwanted rotations when unlocking or locking the legset.
Slik's unique and patented engineering, plus a remarkably wide selection of tripods, makes it is easy to choose just the right one to hold your camera steady at any angle, on virtually any terrain, for applications indoors or outdoors.
- The leg angle locks to let you set the tripod to 3 different height positions. Each lock is independent, so that the tripod can be set up quickly and easily on steps or uneven terrain.
- Grooved Tubular Legs
- The groove prevents the leg from turning during extension or retraction, and it allows simple and secure locking.
- Worm Gear Elevation
- Center column elevation works only by the turning of its crank, so that there are no accidental falls.
- Dual Axis Bubble Level
- The head has 2 bubble levels for easy leveling in uneven situations.
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 32mm