The Hasselblad 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 HC AF Lens has a zoom range from wide-angle to short telephoto. This lens boasts exceptionally high image quality at all focal length settings, whether shooting film or digital, and is comparable with corresponding fixed focal length lenses. Its applications include landscape and photojournalism.
- Wide angle to short telephoto lens for the "H" Series camera
- Useful for landscape and photojournalism
- All HC lenses have electronic shutter mechanisms and feature Multi Coating for efficient stray light elimination, an integral focus drive motor, and instant access to manual focus without switching between manual and auto focus
- The HC lenses use metal, not plastic, wherever possible, in order to ensure their reliability and durability year after year
- In addition, the special optical design of the lenses provides a uniquely soft, smooth quality to the blurred or out-of-focus areas of the image
- All lenses use threaded filters and include lens shade and bayonet mount and can be reverse mounted for transport