The PSC AlphaMix is a four channel portable field mixer designed for ENG/EFP use, featuring accommodations suitable for the most demanding applications. The PSC AlphaMix is equipped with 4 balanced XLR inputs that are capable of both mic and line level operation. Each input features 12T and 48V Phantom power, low noise pre-amplifiers with continuously variable gain trims, 3-stage LED peak meters and active 12dB / Octave low cut filters. For every input channel their is a dedicated balanced line-level output with pre fader listen.
The AlphaMix is powered with a standard NP-1 battery and is equipped with low battery monitoring. The mixer features 4 standard Hirose TM 4 pin power output connectors, intended for powering up to 4 wireless receivers. Each power output is individually filtered resulting in clean, low-noise operation. In addition to all these convenient features the AlphaMix is capable of feeding and monitoring two cameras simultaneously, without any need for additional snakes and breakout connections. The mixer includes a convenient boom-pole remote for easily accessible remote control of gain and other functions.
- Balanced Mic / Line Inputs
- The AlphaMix features 4-balanced XLR inputs capable of both mic or line level audio operation.
- Individual Balanced Outputs
- Each input features a dedicated balanced output with PFL monitoring. A convenient feature for feeding signal to bigger PA systems or recorders.
- Selectable Phantom Power
- All 4 inputs are capable of 12T and 48V Phantom power, making the unit compatible with a wide variety of microphones.
- 4 Hirose Power Outputs
- Their are 4 Hirose style power connectors for powering up to 4 wireless microphone receivers. The outputs are filtered to ensure transparent noise-free power.
- Low Cut Filter
- Each input channel features an active 12dB/octave low cut filter, effective in eliminating low-frequency hum and noise.
- Dual Camera Support
- The AlphaMix is capable of sending and receiving signals to 2 cameras simultaneously, without the use of excessive snakes and cables.
- Slate Mic & Tone Oscillator
- A built-in Slate microphone eliminates the need to occupy an input with an external and an internal test-tone oscillator is featured for calibrating recorders, mixers etc.