The Audio Technica AT899 is a sub-miniature condenser lavalier microphone designed to deliver high sonic performance in a low-profile, easily concealable package. Intended for interviews, documentary, film, theater, and stage applications, the AT899's omnidirectional pick-up pattern captures evenly around the perimeter of the capsule as well as directly in-line. The microphones 5mm size is ideal in applications requiring minimal visibility. The microphones 9.8' (3 meter) cable is terminated with a 3-pin TA3F output connector, suitable for use with the AT-8537 power module (included). The capsule features a smooth flat 20Hz to 20,000Hz frequency response, capturing a wide range of frequencies and making the microphone versatile.
- Sub-Miniature Design
- The AT899 measures only 5mm making it easily concealable for on-camera recording, theatrical and live sound applications.
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- The omnidirectional pick-up pattern captures audio with even sensitivity around the perimeter of the microphone.
- High Sonic Performance
- The element boasts an even, flat frequency response of 20Hz to 20,000Hz with a dynamic range of 108dB (Phantom Power).
- Phantom and Battery Powered
- Includes the AT8537 phantom power supply and XLR connector. The power supply will accept phantom power, or 1.5V AA battery power (included).