This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ewa-Marine D-AX Housing is an economical solution for using your Fuji Finepix 4900, 6900, or F602 cameras near or at the water's surface, manufactured from double laminated PVC and with an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 100' (30 m) depth; perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, or generally sandy, dusty, and humidity weather conditions. The D-AX gives your Fuji Finepix camera the best possible protection while being fully operable. When not in use, it is relatively light and takes up little space.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightened by knurled screw knobs. The D-AX allows the attachment of most common shoe-mounted flashes to the top of your Finepix.
The D-AX housing is made to fit the Fuji Finepix 4900, 6900, and F602 digital cameras, but will also fit cameras and lenses with flashes that are smaller than 5.9 x 9.4 x 4.7-6.7" (150 x 240 x 120-170mm) WxHxD.
- An Ideal Near-the-Surface Solution
- The Ewa-Marine housing's perfect for use at or near the water's surface, such as in sailing or snorkeling, but is also practical for protection from harsh weather conditions
- Bellowed to Work with AF
- The ribbed, bellowed section of the housing allows fore and aft movement of the lens during its autofocusing action
- Double Laminated PVC Construction
- Long lasting housing solution that is easy to maintain and packs in minimal space
- Non-Corrosive Clamping Rails
- The non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails are secured by knurled thumb screws
- Packs up Tight
- This housing takes a minimum of space when collapsed
- Allows Shoe-Mounted Flash
- You can attach typical shoe-mounted flashes to your Finepix camera and they will function perfectly in the D-AX housing
- Priced significantly less than conventional housings