Kodak Professional Ektachrome E100G and E100GX are Kodak's replacements for E100S and E100SW. With E100G and E100GX, Kodak delivers extremely fine grain (rms 8), a lower D-min for whiter, brighter whites, and an improved tone scale. These films offer advancements in Kodak's Color Amplifying Technology and that were not found in the E100s/E100SW and allow you to capture light more efficiently.
In addition Kodak T-Grain Emulsion Ektachrome E100G Film offers moderately enhanced color saturation with a neutral color balance. Ektachrome 100GX film also features moderately enhanced color saturation, but with a warm balance (the "X" is for warm).
Both films produce exceptional results for advertising, fashion, editorial, architecture, nature/wildlife, and other commercial applications. These films are designed for exposure with daylight or electronic flash.
- High efficiency T-Grain Emulsion Technology
- Extremely fine grain, remarkably detailed scans, greater enlargements
- Lower D-min
- Whiter, brighter whites
- Lower contrast tone scale
- Extended tonal range from highlights to shadows, improved highlight and shadow detail
- Matched color records for a neutral tone scale
- Pleasing, natural skin tone reproduction, consistent gray scale rendition throughout tonal range
- Outstanding reciprocity
- No speed or color compensation required for exposures from 1/10,000 to 10 seconds
- Image archivability
- Dark storage image stability of at least 80 years, images can be accessed for further use many years into the future