The DS-10 is a complete, ready-to-go professional support system for DV lightweight camcorders. Comprised of an alloy diecast fluid head with 75mm ball leveling, lightweight alloy ENG tripod, detachable mid-level spreader, rubber feet and pan handle. The DS-10 offers the same control features, fluid drag design and accessories as Miller's larger broadcast products. The result is lightweight support that delivers superior performance, with features like fully Variable Fluid Drag control, independent Pan/Tilt locks, counterbalancing to provide finger tip control through the entire tilt range and sliding quick release camera platform, for "fine tune" balancing.
DS-10 Fluid Head
- Multi-Step Pan & Tilt Fluid Drag System
- The multi-step Fluid Drag system ensures smooth, consistent fluid drag control across all temperature ranges and through a wide range of light and heavy settings. By being independent of payload weight, provides smooth "starts" and dead "stops" for precise framing without any backlash. The system is fully sealed within sub-assemblies for a leakproof, low maintenance life.
- Preset Counterbalancing
- Uses a special designed counterbalanced system, to neutralize the effect of payloads and their centers of gravity. The built-in preset counterbalance system optimizes tilt control in the intended capacity range.
- Quick Release Camera Platform
- Fitted with a precision, sliding quick release camera platform with self-engaging action. Ensuring rapid camera attachment, while the built-in safety lock guarantees camera safety during setup and pull-down.
- Built-in bubble for horizontal leveling
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 75mm / 3" bowl base
- Single extension design
- Maximum height 52.0-inch (not including head)
- Toggle clamping system