MobilePre USB is a microphone preamplifier with a built-in audio interface that's designed for laptop recording such as field recording and sampling expeditions.
A total of three kinds of audio inputs and outputs provide maximum flexibility for any application, including two on-board microphone/instrument preamps and high-impedance instrument inputs ideal for connecting guitars and basses.
The unit is entirely USB powered and zero-latency direct monitoring provides a streamlined professional recording experience.
- USB bus powered microphone preamplifier and interface
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR balanced) with 48v phantom power
- 2 x 2 16-bit/48kHz analog I/O
- 2 high-impedance instrument/line inputs (balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS)
- 2 mono line outputs (1/4" @ -10dBV)
- Stereo headphone output with level control knob
- Gain control knob for each input channel (+40dB max)
- Zero-latency hardware direct monitoring (mono/stereo) with software level control