The Fostex T50RP is a moderately priced and comfortable set of professional headphones, featuring the proprietary RP Diaphragm technology, which provides very good transient peak handling, combined with Neodymium magnets and discreet internal damping for an unusually extended frequency response. The result is a smooth, natural monitoring experience at higher playback levels with minimized distortion and coloration.
The cushioned earpieces fit securely and feature adjustable aluminum rails that actually stay in place over long periods of use. The cable is detachable and features a locking connector entry jack on the left earpiece. The T50RP's are competitive with some of the higher profile headphones now available on the market that are several times it's price, for studio recording and mixing monitoring purposes.
- Damped, semi-open design with adjustable earpiece rails and lockable cable
- Cushioned earpieces for secure and comfortable fit
- RP Diaphragm proprietary technology with copper foil etched polyimide film provides resistance to high level input peaks of up to 3000 mW for improved transient handling
- Neodynium magnet for high sensitivity and consistent transient handling
- Extended low 15 Hz and high 35 kHz frequency reproduction
- Natural sound with minimal coloration for neutral playback monitoring