Designed from rugged, lightweight and cost-effective state-of-the-art materials. The Laser tripod system, consisting of the Laser fluid head and the ENG tripod, is ideal for DV and lightweight ENG camcorders weighing from 10 to 22 lbs.
The Laser fluid head features a 4 flexible-element spring counterbalance system with a sliding camera plate allowing the camera to be perfectly balanced, which can be disengaged while shooting with ultra-light equipment by simply flipping a lever. In addition a an award-winning, patented fluid damping system, ensures consistent drag levels and smooth camera movements throughout the range of both pan and tilt modes.
The included ENG flip clamping aluminum or carbon fiber tripod, available in both single stage or two stage versions, provides for outstanding lightness and stability and makes the system light enough to "pick up and go" wherever you shoot.
Laser Fluid Head
- Continuously Adjustable Counterbalance System
- Features an infinitely variable counterbalance with easily readable numeric reference providing excellent performances at any tilt angle from -90° to +90° degrees. Outstanding compensation performances are obtained throughout the tilt range, with a patented and extremely compact counterbalance mechanism based on the combined compression of 4 flexible elements, which are controlled by an ergonomic knob.
- Pan and Tilt Control
- Offers a patented fluid damping system ensuring consistent drag levels and smooth camera movements throughout the range and allows continuous adjustments in both pan and tilt modes.
- 100mm ball base, for mounting on all 100mm bowl tripods
- Built-in spirit level allows easy set-up even in low light conditions.
L502 ENG Tripod
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Double extension design
- Maximum height 64.0-inch (not including head)
- Non-slip Flip Locks, ensures maximum clamping efficiency at any height