The DPA 4071 is a miniature omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed for ENG/EFP application, theater, presentation, broadcasts and more. The 4071 features a contoured frequency response with a presence boost of typically 5dB at 4 to 6kHz. This compensates for high frequencies that are typically lost when placing lavalier microphones on the talent's chest.
Speech intelligibility and clarity are more prevalent and over all detail is enhanced. A low cut at 100Hz eliminates low frequency rumble, noise and proximity effect. The low-profile 4071 is easy to conceal during live performances and broadcasts. The microphone is terminated with the DPA MicroDot connector, an array of connectors are available for complete integration with various transmitters and 48V phantom power supplies.
Note! All DPA microphones feature a proprietary MicroDot connection and may require an optional adapter for use with various wireless microphone transmitters. Please click here for a complete listing of all available DPA adapters on the B&H website.
- Presence Boost
- The DPA 4071 delivers a contoured frequency response with a mid and high frequency boost that enhanced intelligibility and clarity.
- Low Cut Filter
- Low frequency rumble and noise are filtered eliminating proximity effect and low frequency noise.
- Miniature Profile
- Its small unobtrusive profile is ideal for live performance and broadcast applications.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern effectively captures audio at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.