The VoiceWorks from TC-Helicon is a vocal harmony, pitch correction and effects processor, designed for live and recording situations where superior vocals are a must. Instruments such as violins can also benefit from the unit to generate related parts that sound as if they were originally played by a viola or cello.
The signal path of the unit includes a studio-quality microphone preamp, transparent pitch correction, manual and automatic pitch-shifting, as well as TC Electronic compression/gate, EQ, delay and reverb. VoiceWorks also has the ability to generate multi-voice harmonies and automatic double-tracking, while HarmonyHold can freeze the backing harmonies allowing the lead vocal to sing over them.
The unit provides 100 user presets and allows for complete MIDI control over all parameters.
- Four-part harmony generator and pitch correction processor with dynamics, EQ and reverb
- Includes high quality microphone preamp with 48V phantom power
- Four distinct harmony modes - Scale, Chord, Shift and MIDI Notes
- Lead vocal thickening with one voice above and one voice below
- Humanization of harmony voices utilizing FlexTime, Vibrato, Inflection, Pitch randomization and Portamento
- Scale-based Pitch Correction for studio and live performance
- Fully adjustable gender and voicing per voice
- TC Electronic 3-band EQ plus low cut filter, compressor/gate and reverb/tap-tempo delay
- Song Mode for live performance allows for saving internal "sequences" of up to fifty songs with thirty user presets per song
- MIDI CC control over all parameters