The ADA8000 is an eight-channel analog to digital and digital to analog converter with eight built-in IMP microphone preamplifiers, housed in a single-space 19" rack-mount enclosure. The unit provides the opportunity to connect analog audio signals directly to a digital multi-track recorder or a DAW via the integrated ADAT interface.
For those wishing to mix their projects in the analog domain, the ADA8000 will connect to the digital outputs of a digital multi-track recorder or DAW via ADAT and deliver eight analog line outputs.
- Ultra high-quality 8-channel 24-bit A/D and D/A converter for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- Eight studio grade transparent microphone preamps with phantom power
- Optical ADAT I/O interface for ultimate compatibility
- All microphone/line inputs are routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input can be routed to all line outputs
- External sample rate synchronization via wordclock or ADAT input
- Master/locked (slave) LED display easily visible on the front panel