With its high intensity #2 Reflector & Prismatic Glass, the tiny focusable Lowel Pro-Light is more efficient than a mini-fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with fresnel like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight.
In addition to a wide variety of customizing accessories, its versatility can be increased by switching its 12' AC cable for an optional DC adapter cable & swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture.
This is a dedicated CE approved 230V Euro model, bulb not included. Other bulbs, and plug adapters are available for different voltages -- check the Accessories window of this item.
When fitted with a GLF 235 watt 230 volt bulb (available separately), the Pro-Light will emit a beam of 26 footcandles @ full flood, 131 footcandles @ full spot, from a distance of 10 ft (3m).
With GCB 200W/30V DC: 17/79
With GCC 100W/12V DC: 12/58
- Focus Flood
- Change the setting from "spot" to "flood" position, or anywhere in between by turning knob on side of unit. Has a focus range of 5:1 with optional GCA lamp.
- Easy Access
- The front end comes off for easy access for no-tool lamp change.
- Multi-Use Source
- Substituting the prismatic glass for the optional clear glass turns light into a non-focusing, high intensity spotlight, for long throw situations.
- Multi-Wattage, Multi-Voltage
- Choose your bulb for 120 volts, 230 volts AC or 12 or 30 volts DC.