The Impact Shoe Mount Umbrella Bracket is a versatile bracket that will fit on almost any light stand. It includes two removable, reversible studs to adapt to light stands with top studs smaller than the standard 5/8". This bracket tilts and swivels to make aiming the light or flash easy. It also includes a cold shoe mount, which will accept virtually any shoe-mount flash unit (except Minolta/Sony).
Note! Not compatible with Nikon SB-900 or 910. As an alternative, please see BH # IMUB.
- Two Removable Studs
- The provided studs can be removed from the interior of the bracket by totally loosening the wing knobs and letting them slide out. These studs can be used to mount the bracket to a 1/4"-20 (standard) and 3/8" threaded stand or tripod tops. One stud is used for the flash shoe. The shoe may be unscrewed from this stud.
- Top Swivel Section
- Identified by the small round umbrella socket and locking knob
- Bottom Section
- Contains the locking swivel lever
- Vertical Or Horizontal Use
- Once the stud is removed, the bracket may be mounted vertically, or horizontally out from the top of almost any stand with a 5/8" (Baby) top.