This is a Lowel Interview Three-Light Kit, Soft Case. Compact, rugged and versatile, the broad-throw Tota-light can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame and diffusion as a soft key light, fill light, or backlight. With its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth and even background light, or point it at the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota-lights are also widely used for photographic copy work.
The wide focusing range of the Omni-light makes it a flexible key light or backlight. Add diffusion or an umbrella, and it's a soft fill source. Available with a host of accessories and built for heavy-duty long life, the popular Omni is the perfect companion to the Tota.
When fitted with an EMD 750W bulb, the Tota-light will emit a beam of 41 footcandles, with the barndoors at normal position, and 34 footcandles with the barndoors at 180° position, from a distance of 10' (3 m).
When fitted with an FTK 500W bulb each Omni-light will emit a beam of 75 footcandles at full flood, and 475 footcandles at full spot, from a distance of 10' (3 m).
This Kit Includes:
- 2 x Lowel Omni-Light 500 Watt Focus Flood Light (120-240VAC/12-30VDC)
- Lowel Tota-Light Tungsten Flood Light (120-240VAC)
- 2 x Lowel Complete 4 Leaf Barndoor for Omni Light
- 2 x Sylvania / Osram FTK (500W/120V) Lamp
- Ushio EMD Lamp (750W/120V)
- 2 x Lowel White 27" Tota-Brella
- Impact Light Kit Bag #3 - Holds 2 Monolights with Light Stands and Accessories
- 3 x Impact Air Cushioned Light Stand, Black - 10' (3m)