The 1032A from Genelec is a compact, high-powered nearfield monitor well-suited to home recording, broadcasting, mobile studios, CD mastering, and more. The speaker has a 10-inch woofer and a 1-inch metal dome tweeter, each powered by its own internal amplifier. The 1032A has a full-range frequency response of 42Hz to 21kHz and is approved for use in THX pm3 certified studios.
The 1032A uses Directivity Control Waveguide technology for excellent stereo imaging and balance, even in less-than-ideal environments. Crossover controls allow you to optimize the monitor for your space. The 1032A is also easy to use, needing only mains power and a line-level audio signal for operation. An optional rack mount adapter is available for positioning the amplifier section separately when flush mounting the cabinet.
- Approved for use in THX pm3 certified studios
- 10-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter provide a wide frequency response with accurate reproduction
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technology provides excellent stereo imaging and balance, even in difficult environments
- Crossover controls allow precise optimization for your space
- Easy to use
- Optional rack adapter allows the amplifier section to be positioned separately when flush mounting the cabinet