The AKG C568 is a short shotgun microphone designed for camera mounting and handheld operation. The microphone yields a hypercardioid polar pattern below 500Hz. Above 500Hz, the microphone increases directivity, eliminating signal at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The condenser element requires 9V to 52V phantom power and features a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz. A low-cut filter switch eliminates hum and noise at 120Hz. The short design allows the C568 to be mounted on a camera without obstructing the image. The C568 includes a foam windscreen and stand adapter.
- Eliminates Off-Axis Noise
- The C568 shotgun microphone eliminates off-axis signal while placing emphasis on the direct incoming signal. The result eliminates ambient noise while providing accurate pick up at greater ranges.
- Camera Mountable
- The short, compact design allows the C568 to be mounted on a camera without obstructing the camera's view.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response allows the microphone to be used in a variety of applications.
- Low-Cut Filter Switch
- The low-cut filter switch eliminates hum, noise and rumble at 120Hz.