The Shure SLX Series wireless microphone systems provide the performance and reliability needed for use in performance venues, sound reinforcement etc. The UHF system is available in up to 8 different bands, over a 24MHz spectrum. This system includes the SLX4 receiver, SLX2 handheld transmitter with an SM58 microphone head and SLX1 bodypack transmitter with a WL185 lavalier microphone.
The SLX4 receiver is rack or desktop mountable and features a diversity antenna design. The diversity design allows dual antennas to compete for the strongest possible reception. XLR microphone level, and 1/4" phone line level outputs are featured. A comprehensive LCD display provides Frequency, Group and Channel information as well as transmitter battery status, audio level and more.
The SLX2 handheld transmitter features the cardioid SM58 capsule. The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects signals at the off-axis sections of the microphone, allowing higher gain before feedback from monitors and speakers. The transmitter features a comprehensive display with timeout function.
The SLX1 Transmitter is a UHF bodypack and is powered for up to 8 hours on 2 AA size batteries. A 4-pin microphone input jack, accommodates any Shure microphone featuring a TA4 connection. The SLX1 features an infrared sensor, allowing the transmitter to remotely sync frequency settings with the receiver. An adjustable mic / 0dB / -10dB switch allows input from guitars, instruments and microphones.
The WL185 Lavalier Microphone features a cardioid pick up pattern which minimizes off-axis noise and feedback caused by speakers or stage monitors. The WL185 features a 50-17,000Hz frequency response making it suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Combo System
- This set includes both body-pack and handheld transmitters making it useable in application.
- Sync Between Transmitter & Receiver
- The SLX series transmitters and receivers feature an infrared sync feature which allows settings such as frequency and channel to be transferred remotely.
- UHF Diversity
- The SLX4 receiver features UHF diversity reception. Dual receivers compete for the strongest possible reception, reducing noise and dropout due to RF interference.
- Mic & Line Level Output
- The SLX4 receiver features an XLR mic level and 1/4" phone line level output.