A superbly engineered heavy duty studio camera with all the proven advantages of the Kardan design principle, and the added convenience of yaw-free direct and indirect parallel shifts. The modular Kardan GTL combines maximum stability with extended adjustment facilities and extremely smooth movements. Solid brass micro drives offer the greatest amount of corrective control of any camera system available today. In spite of their traditional look, L-shaped view cameras represent a generational advance in camera design and unprecedented levels of technical excellence.
The Kardan Master GTL 4x5 and 5x7 models offer more freedom than ever in their movements and provide, in addition to yaw-free direct and indirect parallel shifts, a freely adjustable asymmetrical "floating" tilt axis on the rear standard. The additional floating tilt axis offers an alternate focusing method which greatly facilitates sharpness control as now the tilt on the rear standard can be moved to any position within the groundglass area.
- Yaw-free indirect displacements with inclined monorail.
- Spirit level on rear standard.
- Upgradeable to 5x7 and 8x10 format.
- Rigid extending telescopic monorail 18-25".
- L-bracket design for easy access to swings and tilts.
- Top-of-the-line, heavy-duty studio camera will give many years of trouble-free service.
- Precise and convenient depth-of-field calculation.
- Folds flat to fit into a smaller case.
- Freely adjustable, asymmetrical "floating" tilt axis on the rear standard allows the use of the "two point focusing system".