The Panasonic AG-MYA30G is an integrated XLR input adapter and microphone holder designed for use with the AG-HMC40, AG-DVC30 and AG-DVC32 video cameras. The unit features 2 XLR inputs that can be independently switched to accept mic-level or line-level signal. An attenuation switch (ATT) increases headroom when using exceedingly "hot" microphones that overload the input and cause distortion. Each channel is equipped with its own level control and the adapter will supply +48V phantom power to condenser microphones.
- Dual Channel
- Dual XLR inputs (Channel 1 / Channel 2) allow dual mono or stereo signal capturing. Independent level controls are featured for added control over input signal.
- Mic / Line Level Switchable
- The inputs are individually switchable to accept signal from microphones or line level devices.
- Attenuation Switch
- An attenuation (ATT) switch provides additional headroom when using exceedingly hot microphones that overload the input.
- 48Volt Phantom Power
- The adapter provides +48V phantom power to condenser microphones.